Monday 7 July 2014

happy as always...

paddy, getting TOO QUICK AND FLUENT ON HER FEET THAN I WOULD LIKE....
I'm having one of those days I wish she would slow down.
But she won't keep her shoes on to go for a little walk outside...
She has a little lady bird bag with a reign on so we can walk out and about short distances... so far  only bare footed around nana's garden!
 
Speak of the Paddy.......just going to pop her in her bed...  rubbing eyes beyond belief...  Naptime before 9 am? Payback for the 2 am wakeup call
 
***
Cheeky grins and watching cartoons???
sort of.
she has a 2 minute attention span.... soon as she has noticed mummy has wondered off to do a job... she follows and gets under my feet..

here she is "winking" with a mouth stuffed with toast in reply to mummy winking

Ready and off to see Nana... sandals are already off and try again in a minute
 
This was a little bit of fun and cuddles last night... look at them teethy pegz!!!!
 
there are 8 now.... and 2 more thinking of coming through

Haha... Mummy was pulling faces.... Paddy tried to copy...
 
Grumps Tony (Nana Lou's (my mum) hubby ) does that face best

Paddy and mummy Selfie...

More fun from yesterday... Causing Havoc...
what we do best....
 
Being cute, playing dress up!

the evenings, touch wood, have been better for me to play a little... 3 nights a week I will have a little go on this, if not, I'm glued to my sims' game on my tablet...
 
I took that picture last night.... bit have managed to create another 4 without the white
 
Right, washing Miene (washing machine ) is finished....  off to put the best part in the tumbley and any that cant go in is off to the clothes horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment