Tuesday 29 November 2011

and more

 This is Part of the journal ("the book"), It is almost like a border, You know the ones that you write or work around ?

As you can possibly see, It started as a vine surrounding a gem, but as usual i feel like scrtibbling into it with watercolour pencils and watercolour paints to add colour to reflect my emotion into it. You should see the ranting and raving in code next to the orriginal.
Again, worked as a border. this is only 1/8 of the full thing. the rest is surrounding more ranting and raving. I chose felt tips this time from what "was" my travel kit at the time (out and about in town or at the pub (work and social). I chose these colours to relax. I do like how some of the marks made remind me of MOKO (New Zealand) or water.

No comments:

Post a Comment