Saturday 15 June 2013

A New chapter is a chapter of its own...

On Wednesday the 5th was my last bump picture.... for on the Thursday I had an appointment to get induced due to baby having a rapid growth spurt and then suddenly stopping. it's hard to imagine how much baby can fit into a space like that.
 

 When the Induction kicked in, I ended up being in labour for 72 hours over all..  and the last 15 of them in the delivery suit... turned out I hadn't dialated enough for baby to arrive on her own..
 

In the end.. with difficulty of her head being stuck. At 5 pm June 9th, Little Faith Diane (dad's mum)Margret(mum's mum).... was born via C section. Handed straight to her Daddy at the weight of 8lb 15oz whilst mummy got stitched up... (here's the precious moment about a half hour later mummy had the chance to hold her).
Due to having a C section, I wasn't able to move for the first 20 hours due to the Anesthetic they had given me, and so It was hell knowing baby wanted you but you had to call a nurse for her to come to you.



 At a day old (Monday evening) and already our little champion.  panned out after a feed and scream whilst poor mummy changed her nappy for the first time. It took a while and a nurse to help due to the pain but we got through. It was amazing to see how the other girls coped with their C sections... One girl across the room from me, spent an extra 24 hours in bed than myself and even then rarely left the bed.

I got home on Tuesday... my bed..  and knew the first few nights were going to be a little mad. they will be until little miss gets out of the Nocturnal state of mind.


Faith is settling in well apart from the crazy sleepless nights...
And we are hoping to visit My side of the family very soon.
Amongst friends and other family, Nanny Lou  and Grandad Harry(manxgirl)


and here...  a Little lady ready to go out in the "chealsea tractor" of a pram....

 and holding mummy's finger...  she wouldn't let goooo!!!!
    I got my stitches out yesterday... so, by doctors orders  still off of pram pushing and heavy duty for another 5 weeks.... I find it difficult to get up and down, and have had moments my "underwear " catches on the scar... causing a doubled over affect... starting to feel baby blues because of this and lack of sleep... I hope she gets herself into the routine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment