Tuesday 10 January 2012

photos I've found in the archives....



The Mooragh park, Ramsey. Our northern Town of the Island where I grew up. When I was in my "Teens" I spent alot of dry weekends walking in and around the town, usualy with a camera and sometimes with my Nana's dogs...
this Must have been an early autumn picture, Its getting dark and I remember looking at the time.... 5:30pm... Time to head home (less than a mile away).. will be time for tea soon...
Hunny J And I went out for a walk on the beach during Autumn2011. J hadn't been to a beach for a LONG time, and it seemed a good idea to take our cameras with us.. Just look at this FANTASTIC photograph he took.... with alittle bit of editing help. But it is showing, Even after the loss of hearing and a stroke... This man isn't going to give up... regular short walks for now (winter) will hopefully get better to longer ones in the spring and summer... I can't wait to have picknicks with cameras and our new flask  (nice strong hot sweet and milky tea).

No comments:

Post a Comment