Wednesday 16 October 2013

cheeky faces and Rainy Days

 As much as I love waking up to a smiley little face, after being invited onto Mummy's bed for morning cuddles, I don't appreciate a wriggling rascal Dominating my half of the bed, or being kicked till I am out of bed and smiled at cheekily.
Butter DOES Melt at 6 am.
 
Tuesday morning after being chucked out of bed.
"But I was NICE and WARM. You have your own bed to wriggle on."
I just get grinned at.

An escape attempt, chewing through the bar. Didn't work,  she got board and started chewing on Mr. Nut Brown instead.
 
Back to today.....
 
Ewwwwwww..... I'm glad we got home from the shops when we did. the road turned into a river for a good portion of the day.
Most of it is gone now and the sun is back out.

Back from the shops, Placed in her bed to play while Mummy does a job or two....  came in to check on a very quiet baby (usualy she is "aaaaah" and "ehhhhhh" ing at everything)... ZZzzZZzzZZzz... "fair enough, another job it is then"
Once she had woken up again, there were endless cuddles and playtime on mummy's lap, a story and four month plus Cauliflower, broccoli and cheese mushy lunch and more play time!! (not as hungry as yesterday... She might be hungry at tea time)
 
"No, MUMMY is HERE. OI.. PADDY!!!! that doesn't give you an excuse to chew on the book"
of course, I call her by her real name rather than her nick name, she is responding to it a bit more now.
about 30 seconds after this picture was taken, she put her head on her book  and fell asleep.... 
"lightweight".
 

No comments:

Post a Comment